Bird Tree T-shirt
Varana celebrates history, craftsmanship and culture. This T-shirt was painted by an anonymous artist of the Gond tribe from Central India, the image signifies the interconnectedness of life on earth. Which is the tree and which are the birds? The birds form the canopy of leaves on the tree. Serigraph print on white organic cotton.
A part of sale proceeds will be donated to Dastkar.org to help support artists from the Gond tribe. Serigraph print on organic cotton.
Model is 178cm/5'10 and wears a size M. Relaxed Fit.
- 100% organic cotton. Machine wash cold.
- FREE DELIVERY
- We offer free carbon neutral delivery globally and free next day delivery in the UK. For next day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 noon Monday-Friday to be received the following day.
- HOLIDAY SERVICE
- Enjoy holiday shopping at Varana with free shipping and extended returns until 8 Jan, for more information visit Shipping and Returns.
For guaranteed delivery before 24 December:
UK - order before 12 noon GMT Monday 21 December.
Rest of world - order before 12 noon GMT Thursday 17 December.
- CLICK AND COLLECT
- We offer free, contactless collection from our flagship store at 14 Dover Street, W1S 4LW, London.
- We offer free global returns. For more information visit Shipping and Returns.