Black Khadi Handmade Quilted Tote Bag
Khadi refers to the entirely handmade. It is a fabric made from cotton that is hand-spun using a wooden spinning wheel and then hand woven. As it requires no electricity, the weaving of Khadi is the oldest form weaving fabric, and has been practiced on the Indian subcontinent for the last 5,000 years. Khadi is the ultimate symbol of artisanal craftsmanship as opposed to industrially manufactured goods, it is manufactured using solely human energy. It has renewed relevance in today's world of fast fashion as a zero carbon footprint fabric, it is woven from natural, organic fibres making it 100% biodegradable.
Varana's Khadi tote bag, with quilt detail, represents a commitment to respecting artisans, our cultural heritage and above all, the environment. Finished with Varana signature red logo tab on handle.
Height: 39.5cm, Width: 29cm, Depth: 1cm, Handle Drop: 31cm
Free Shipping & Returns
- FREE SHIPPING
- We offer free carbon neutral delivery globally and free next day delivery in the UK. For next day delivery, orders must be placed before 12 noon Monday-Friday to be received the following day.
- DUTIES & TAXES We ship all international orders on a DDP (delivery duty paid) basis meaning prices shown at check out include the relevant import taxes and duties with no additional charges on delivery.
- CLICK AND COLLECT
- We offer free, contactless collection from our flagship store at 14 Dover Street, W1S 4LW, London.
- FREE RETURNS
- We offer free global returns. For more information visit Shipping and Returns.
Speak to a Stylist on
+44 (0) 203 903 4444
or Email us.
- Free Global delivery and returns
PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS (cm)
UK Size 4 6 8 10 12 14 16 18 XS XS S S M M L L Chest 78 82 86 90 94 98 102 106 Waist 59 63 67 71 75 79 83 87 Hip 85 89 93 97 101 105 109 113
- SIZE CONVERSION
XS S S M M L UK 6 8 10 12 14 16 US 2 4 6 8 10 12 France 34 36 38 40 42 44 Italy 38 40 42 44 46 48